Norwegian Jade Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Summary of cruise

Sail Date: January 09, 2016

It was my first time  cruising. It was a lot of fun, I wasn't sure what to expect. I did expect to see more beaches when the ship stopped at the ports. I was a little disappointed that  the  pool areas did not have any nightly activities.  Overall  it was a fun vacation for us. I might go on a different  ship next time though

If there was an area on the ship where they had a spot for people to look at the stars without all the bright lights, so you could actually see them, it would be great