Norwegian Jade Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Norwegian Jade a gem of a trip!

Sail Date: January 09, 2016

My daughter and I took a winter escape. We relaxed, ate great food, listened to great music, and enjoyed many evening shows onboard the Norwegian Jade.

the mattress and bedding seemed very dated.
Sliding glass door looked like is had never been washed.
Bathroom was roomy.
Steward was not very thorough. Never took away dirty dishes.
Very smooth.
Many dishes left in the hall. Otherwise clean and colorful.
Loved the zip lining in Roatan great experience, very friendly workers.
Disappointed in the dolphin excursion. Canceled part of the experience(snorkeling, kayaking. Luckily didn't cancel Dolphins. I felt like it was a rip off that you couldn't use your camera and the photos they took cost $30. Would have loved to share pictures and encourage others to go.
Did 2 wine tastings. Very enjoyable. The ship overcharged me. I brought it to there attention on two occasions and they said they took care of it but they never did!!😞
Enjoyed listening to Jay singing and playing the piano. Enjoyed "the cats pajamas".
Very impressed with the soul dou. Too much of the illusionist and not ough of the ships singers and dancers.
I have been on many cruises and have noticed the friendliness of the staff has lost a lot of the personal attention and courteous interaction that I have come to look forward to.
enjoyed the grand pacific dining room. Not a huge fan of the lunch options in the garden cafe. Very disappointed with the Blue lagoon!
Houston, Texas
Stayed at hotel near port that was very dated and dirty. People were very friendly but wouldn't stay again. Nothing to do nearby.
Enjoyed the little time we had with the dolphin encounter but disappointed they canceled other parts of the excursion with no type of refund. Cost of pictures with dolphins outrageous and we couldn't take our own photos. People guiding the encounter were very nice.
Belize City, Belize
Disappointed in the airboat adventure. Spent a long drive there and back only to see birds from a distance pointed out that could really have been anything. No other wildlife.
Coxen Hole, Roatan, Bay Islands, Honduras
The south shore zip line adventure was awesome. Only regret was it ended so soon. I was a little nervous so one of the employees went graciously with me all the way. Two thumbs up and more. I can't wait to go again!

No what to avoid and what to do to get the most out of the Norwegian Jade.