Being on vacation was great, Norwegian was less impressive

Norwegian Jade Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (Houston Roundtrip)
Sail Date: January 09, 2016
Ship: Norwegian Jade

There were many times for which I asked for something and was just told no for a simple request, i.e. Some fruit as a side for dinner (I was told I would have to get up and leave and go to a different restaurant and get it myself, this is after already putting in my order with one restaurant). When the Internet was not working on my phone, and I had been to the specialist already without success, I was told I couldn't change what freebie I had chosen to a different one, it was only after continuing to ask that I was able to receive a dinner credit. To that point, the Internet manager had me on the Internet attempting to make it work on my phone, and when it did not work, I was still charged for the time we had used in the attempt!. Additionally, when other passengers received a call letting them know that their shore excursions was cancelled, I did not receive a call and disembarked in pouring rain (it said rain or shine)  only to be told as soon as I reached the end of the pier that mine was cancelled. I could have easily been notified.

Being on vacation was great, and it was nice to see so many countries, but I was not thrilled with Norwegian.