Norwegian Jade Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Third Mate

Awesome cruise!

Sail Date: January 09, 2016

I saw so many complaints about this ship and crew that I was a bit worried, but we had an amazing cruise! Entertainers were really awesome, the food was NOT bland as some reviews stated! We enjoyed the balcony, our shower wasn't small, and I am a big guy!

The only complaint I could even make is when they had the $10 sale they had it in the Jasmine restaurant and it was a bit crowded!

The crew was great, our steward was very friendly and made sure we had everything we needed! The wait staff was very attentive and friendly, the officers were very good at making sure things were done properly and timely!

The spa and casino were great.

Cruise Photos

Don't ask for changes to the dinner items, this can cause a longer wait for your meal.