Norwegian Jade Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Wonderful Time

Sail Date: December 26, 2015

My first thoughts upon entering the ship was how gorgeous it is...Lots of detail, giving it a very ''grand'' feel to it.  Lots of options for entertainment and dining.  Entertainers are amazing - you could easily have been at a Las Vegas/Touring Broadway show.  The complimentary dining is solid, not my favorite, but definitely splurge on a specialty restaurant: I recommend the Jazz Brunch - my favorite.

Comfortable for most part. Sometimes loud being right in front of ship, and feel a lot of rocking because of the waves.
Did not use.
Extremely friendly, especially considering 2000+ guests on board.
Belize City, Belize
Did not get off ship.
Coxen Hole, Roatan, Bay Islands, Honduras
Surprised me... Loved it!

1 Comment