Stress free trip

Norwegian Jade Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (Houston Roundtrip)
Sail Date: December 26, 2015
Ship: Norwegian Jade

Linda & Albert was so helpful with DI that we are planning on another trip to Cozumel. The staff on the Jade was wonderful. We lived in the SPA with Jenna & Carol and the entire staff in the SPA was the best for my wife & I. We came home with no stress on my neck & back.

No kids on this trip

Very friendly & helpful, always there when needed. I wanted to leave an extra tip for him but we rush to Disembarkation to get a jump and forgot.

We where so stress free by the time the trip was over Thanks' to the SPA team.