Norwegian Jade Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Stress free trip

Sail Date: December 26, 2015

Linda & Albert was so helpful with DI that we are planning on another trip to Cozumel. The staff on the Jade was wonderful. We lived in the SPA with Jenna & Carol and the entire staff in the SPA was the best for my wife & I. We came home with no stress on my neck & back.

Very friendly & helpful, always there when needed. I wanted to leave an extra tip for him but we rush to Disembarkation to get a jump and forgot.
Loved the Stars & Strips and the Boss excursions but I would not do the Beach excursions again
Children's Programs No kids on this trip

We where so stress free by the time the trip was over Thanks' to the SPA team.

1 Comment