Worst Cruise Ever!
Norwegian Jade Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western
Sail Date: November 28, 2015
Ship: Norwegian Jade
Cabin Type: Balcony
Cabin Number: 10068
Traveled As: Couple
Reviewed: 1 year ago
Never again will I sail with Norwegian. This was easily the worst cruise of the 15+ cruises I have taken. Here are the specifics:
* Balcony room extreamly small. Had to sit on the commode with my legs outside the door to accommodate.
* Breakfast room service did not include any fresh fruit, yogurt, bagels, eggs. Only coffee and a few pastries offered.
* Cruise was totally understaffed. Waited 20 minutes at bar for a drink. Saw bartenders arguing with each other.
* Overall staff rude and not friendly.
* Food in main dining room marginal at best.
* At the "Martini Bar" they had few martini glasses. Served Martini's in water glasses. After dinner drinks such as Gran Marnier also served in water glasses.
* Was not given final bill at the end of the cruise. Had to specifically ask for it after cruise.
* Dirty pool towels removed by cabin staff and not replaced. Towel service by pool would not provide additional towels.
* Departure unorganized with passengers arguing with staff.
In speaking with other passengers, we found out we were not alone with our dissatisfaction. Long time Norwegian passengers said it was the worst cruise they had ever been on with Norwegian.
Food and Dining
Service and Staff
Cabin / Stateroom
Never ever sail the Jade.