Norwegian Jade Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Times are important.

Sail Date: November 28, 2015

Good cruise but twice we went to restaurants marked 24/7 and they were closed. The specialty restaurants were good but the freebie ones were very stingy with some items, like mozzarella on a 6 inch sandwich was quarter sized. Could not believe it. Seems like what was typical food on a cruise years ago they now charge for as a "specialty restaurant" and the regular food went downhill (my opinion).

Entertainment overall was pretty good.

Cabins is what I expected but better off using the public restrooms, much bigger.

Will definitely use NCL again. Embarking and disembarking went pretty smooth.

In the end we enjoyed ourselves, and that is what counts.

I am a big guy and my stomach scraped the frame in the cabins toilet, use public.
All might not be for everyone but there is plenty.
Surprising the show we liked the least was the main show of the cruise.
All were great but the one we will remember is the "washee washee, coffee coffee. guy, really wish I knew his name.
Specialty good, free OK.