Norwegian Jade Cruise Review to Europe - Eastern Mediterranean

My 5th Cruise

Sail Date: September 12, 2015

Cabin: 932

Very nice room and bath. Terrific fun cruise. The food was only fair. Not the best food on a cruise that I have had. But the Destinations were great and the excursions were all very well done with only one exception. I would cruise on Norwegian again.

Though the ship is somewhat older and you can see the wear, the room was very comfortable.

The bar staff is great at the outdoor poolside bar. However the staff is very busy and there is a line and a wait sometimes for service.