Norwegian Jade Cruise Review to Europe - Eastern Mediterranean

Cruise with Norvegian Jade Cruise (Aug 29 to Sep 5)

Sail Date: August 29, 2015

I enjoyed the cruise. Crews are Customer oriented. Service is efficient.

I suggest to review their internet package (too expensive like 149$ US for one week)

I suggest they emphasize on single travelers and offer better cruise fees.

Did not appreciate Athen Greece. Loved Dubronvik and Split in Croatia and had fun in Turkey shopping.

a) My cabin was up front and I could hear the employees talking in the room besides mine.
b) There were only 2700 guests on board according to a crew, I asked if I could change room and they did not accept.
c) I paid a 250$ deposit on a futur cruise with NCL and they did not made the extra step for me (again if it's true that the cruise had other rooms available)
First disembark in Dubronvik was chaotic.
Athen is not attractive.
Day and night time activities are good.
The shows at night are excellent.
They pay attention to customer's needs
The grand pacific restaurant is good. Service is excellent
Venice, Italy
Employees there seemed to be tired of tourists... however, we contribute to their economy... a bit rude there.
Dubrovnik, Croatia
Take a cab at 50 Euros per car to visit the "must see" locations for one hour.
Piraeus (Athens), Greece
Unsatisfied. Acropolis is Okay but besides that, did a bus tour ... not much interesting
Kusadasi (Ephesus), Turkey
Love the place but the sellers come to get you in their stores buying ...
Split, Croatia
Loved it

The concept of freestyle is just perfect for me.
The shows at night are excellent.
Food was fresh and good (except for their bagels I tried twic to eat and were hard to chew lol!)