Cruise with Norvegian Jade Cruise (Aug 29 to Sep 5)

Norwegian Jade Cruise Review to Europe - Eastern Mediterranean

Helpful Vote: 1

Greek Isles & Turkey from Venice
Sail Date: August 29, 2015
Ship: Norwegian Jade

I enjoyed the cruise. Crews are Customer oriented. Service is efficient.

I suggest to review their internet package (too expensive like 149$ US for one week)

I suggest they emphasize on single travelers and offer better cruise fees.

Did not appreciate Athen Greece. Loved Dubronvik and Split in Croatia and had fun in Turkey shopping.

The grand pacific restaurant is good. Service is excellent

Day and night time activities are good.

The shows at night are excellent.

They pay attention to customer's needs

a) My cabin was up front and I could hear the employees talking in the room besides mine.
b) There were only 2700 guests on board according to a crew, I asked if I could change room and they did not accept.
c) I paid a 250$ deposit on a futur cruise with NCL and they did not made the extra step for me (again if it's true that the cruise had other rooms available)

The concept of freestyle is just perfect for me.
The shows at night are excellent.
Food was fresh and good (except for their bagels I tried twic to eat and were hard to chew lol!)

Employees there seemed to be tired of tourists... however, we contribute to their economy... a bit rude there.
Take a cab at 50 Euros per car to visit the "must see" locations for one hour.
Unsatisfied. Acropolis is Okay but besides that, did a bus tour ... not much interesting
Love the place but the sellers come to get you in their stores buying ...
Loved it