Norwegian Getaway Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Worst cruise experience ever (boring and nasty food

Sail Date: June 26, 2016

The destinations were great.I couldn't wait to get off the ship the food was disgusting. There is no such thing as fine dining on this ship . The food that they use at the Garden buffet place was the same food they were serving at the world-class dining room . Gross! The ship was also boring nothing to do that was free and if it was free it was overly booked and also disappointing. I will never travel through this ship again

The floor was dirty had to asked them on the first day to vacuum. Smelled like mildew.
It was boring . Nothing to do and you have to pay for everything. Anything that sounds good was booked and cruise direct was boring . Only tried to sell products and not entertain .
They are just doing their job but now happy to be there . Not friendly at all
Gross , I got sick from eating there all week

Do not sails with them . Go with carnival it was better I thought it would be an upgrade for me this trip but it was more of a downgrade