My NCL cruise

Norwegian Getaway Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: June 26, 2016
Ship: Norwegian Getaway

loved my cruise, did a back to back and I'll do it again. Didn't care for the reserve, didn't get to see many shows because they were booked. The ship needed more pools, there was only one child and one adult but besides that I enjoyed my cruise and all that went along with it. Very professional, great food, memorable experience, staff and crew were great. Keep NCL number 1. Thank you. 😎

Great room, loved the port hole.

Get involved, there are so many activities you'll never be able to do it all in one week.