Norwegian Getaway Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Nice cruise

Sail Date: June 19, 2016

Overall the cruise was really great..the only real complaints I have is with the size of the pool and the number of restaurants that had a cost associated with it.  I felt like I was getting nickeled and dime for experiencing different restaurants.  I will say that the buffet was really good and honestly was better than I expected.  My other complaint is with the size of the pools.  The water slides are great but my home pool is almost the same size as the pool on the boat.

The staff was really great and friendly with the exception of a couple grumpy waiters in the Savor and Taste.   The Tropicana food was really great and if I had it to do over i would had dinner in the Tropicana every night rather than trying the Taste or Savor.  All in all I thought the cruise was great and the stops were great as well. Happy

Cabin was real nice except for the amount of storage and places to hang your wet clothes. There was 4 of us and that did not leave much room. The bathroom was huge (for a cruise).
the boat was in excellent shape and super clean.
the great service from others really offset the grumpy waiters at the Savor and Taste.
Miami, Florida
Coxen Hole, Roatan, Bay Islands, Honduras
Belize City, Belize
cave tubing was really awesome. I didn't care for the staff trying to squeeze us for additional tips but the experience was awesome.
Costa Maya (Mahahual), Mexico
Loved the Krazy Lobster...I was relaxed and chilled...the kids did kayaks and we chilled in the hammocks.