Norwegian Getaway Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

TOP NOTCH SERVICE

Sail Date: June 19, 2016

WE WERE A LITTLE WORRIED ABOUT TAKING A CRUISE FOR THE FIRST TIME.  IT COULD HAVE NOT TURNED OUT BETTER,  SERVICE ON THE SHIP WAS SECOND TO NONE.  THE FOOD WAS OUTSTANDING AND OUR MINI SUITE WAS VERY NICE.   WE ENJOYED THE SPA EVERY DAY THAT WAS INCLUDED IN OUR ROOM PACKAGE.  ENTERTAINMENT WAS VERY GOOD AND EVERY CREW MEMBER ALWAY GREETED YOU WITH A SMILE.  WE ALSO BOUGHT THE DRINK AND FOOD PACKAGES THAT WAS A WISE IDEA.  I WANT TO THANK EVERYONE THAT HELP US AND I CAN'T WAIT TO GO AGAIN.  IF I COULD CHANGE ONE THING, IT WOULD BE THE STOPS,  ROTON (SUCKED) BELIZE (SUCKED) COSUMEL (SUCKED)  COSTA MAYA WAS NOT TOO BAD.  BESIDES THAT, THE SHIP WAS GREAT.

THOMAS