Norwegian Getaway Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Not all that

Sail Date: June 12, 2016

I went to celebrate my 35th birthday with one of my friends, the experience was memorable in a fair way. The housekeeper was thorough , professional and great. The Tropicana restaurant service was slow and the food was cold. When I brought it to the managers attention he apologized and stated that he would be in touch but was not. The manager at the Savor was great and attended to every table in the restaurant in addition he sent chocolate covered strawberries to my room on my birthday. The activities on the ship were fair. There was no Captains ball. The excursions were unnecessarily expensive. We met locals and the excursions were the same ones the ship was offering were quarter of the cost of what the ship was charging for the excursions.  The locals needed the money more and were great tour guides. At the Mojito bar I was purposely overcharged for two drinks when I ordered one. I brought it to a managers attention and it was taken off.

Except for Dian the housekeeper he was great.
Miami, Florida
Coxen Hole, Roatan, Bay Islands, Honduras
Local tour guide Clifford so thorough.... Felt like a visit with family
Belize City, Belize
Godfrey a local tour guide with the company with the Orange shirts ... Great. I wanna visit without a cruise ... My next vacation.
Costa Maya (Mahahual), Mexico
Flor the server great.
Cozumel, Mexico Senor Frog's yum and the hype man eye candy.

Locals... Great tour guides and same excursions cheaper