Norwegian Getaway Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Highly dissappointed

Sail Date: June 12, 2016

While enjoying different options of food that were awesome there were many things that were a deal breaker that lead me to the conclusion of never sailing with Norwegian Cruise line again. First I feel when you purchase The Ultimate Drink package they should supply  you with a cup to refill your soda or juice but this did not happen.You have to order it from a bar by the cup or have the soda package (to recieve the refillable cup)which is crazy to me because I thought ultimate meant all even though I was able to order soda from the bar this was a big inconvenience especially when it's late. Another thing that bothered me was their Room Service policy it was $7.95 per order at any time not just late nights which is ridiculous. The hospitality was not the best I expect to be greeted with smiles and hellos by any crew members that I come in contact with or passing this was not the case especially in the specialty restaurants and some complementary restaurants (like taste and savor)never O'shenagans service there was awesome all the time. And last but not least I purchased a room with a balcony because of the beautiful views and I am also a smoker when we were informed that we can't smoke on the balcony just designated glass boxes on the decks by the kids swimming area or top decks like the 16th this also was disappointing and a Big Inconvenience.

The balcony was very small smaller than I'm used to