Norwegian Getaway Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

wonderful vacation

Sail Date: May 22, 2016

Room Type: Suite

I have been to the ports that were on the itinerary for this trip but wanted to go with this cruise to check out the cruise ship. Its only a couple yrs old and I like to see how the newer ships are different.  This ship was reallllly nice!  Had so many additional restaurants to choose from.  The Illusionarium is a must to see/ have dinner at.  Very worth while for $ amy spent to see the show.  All the extras on board ie: bowling lanes, miniature golf etc were fun.  Staff was wonderful, all very cordial.  Food and selection /variety was exceptional!

Very nice. Balcony was smaller than I expected but I guess that makes up for all the additional cabins they have on this boat.
I have been to these ports several times prior so the excursions did not really interest me. I just go and do my own shopping etc
Did not use this program

I you are a pool person, I suggest getting to the poolside early on the days that the boat sails all got crowded quick at the adult pool Also for the shows that they suggest making reservations, I would make the reservation. they filled quickly