wonderful vacation

Norwegian Getaway Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: May 22, 2016
Ship: Norwegian Getaway
Cabin Type: Suite

I have been to the ports that were on the itinerary for this trip but wanted to go with this cruise to check out the cruise ship. Its only a couple yrs old and I like to see how the newer ships are different.  This ship was reallllly nice!  Had so many additional restaurants to choose from.  The Illusionarium is a must to see/ have dinner at.  Very worth while for $ amy spent to see the show.  All the extras on board ie: bowling lanes, miniature golf etc were fun.  Staff was wonderful, all very cordial.  Food and selection /variety was exceptional!

Did not use this program

Very nice. Balcony was smaller than I expected but I guess that makes up for all the additional cabins they have on this boat.

I you are a pool person, I suggest getting to the poolside early on the days that the boat sails all day...it got crowded quick at the adult pool Also for the shows that they suggest making reservations, I would make the reservation. they filled quickly