Norwegian Getaway Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Nice Getaway

Sail Date: May 22, 2016

Yes I would recommend this cruise, heads up on the time change pay attention. Food was great, my favorite place was the Cuba place on the 16th Floor, nice breeze and food. The yuca and rice n beans, etc. I like the open dining, but wish that one night could have been schedule dinner.

Entertainment could step it's game up, after about Wednesday things start to repeat music. I liked the ropes/climbing course, stepped out my comfort zone n did it.

Also liked how the room keys control the lights which helps save on energy.

Our cabin was the perfect location, thanking my agent for the recommendation.