Norwegian Getaway Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Beautiful ship

Sail Date: May 22, 2016

This was our first cruise so I have nothing really to compete it to. But the room and the ship were very well appointed.  It was our anniversary so we splurged on a balcony room. So worth it. Had my coffee on the small private area every morning. The shows were very good. Burn the Floor was excellent. The buffet food was bland so we figured out how to avoid it unless we were in a hurry. The ports were interesting. We did an ATV tour in Costa Maya that was downright dangerous. One ATV actually caught fire and the guides were at a loss to figure out how to put it out. There was no instruction for beginners except pointing out the brakes and the throttle. It was down a single trail and we spent the entire time just eating dirt. There was no water or first aid for the rider that was thrown off. I was so happy when it was over. The crew were all very happy to serve you. The drinks were very weak and I was extremely happy I got the unlimited beverage package as a promo when I booked. I would have hated to pay $7 to $10 for those drinks. We figured out at the end to order the drink and then order a shot to add to it.

Cruise Photos

Loved the balcony.

Tropicana savor and taste should definitely be tried to get out if the hustle and kids in the main dining room