Norwegian Getaway Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

About my experience

Sail Date: May 08, 2016

Traveled As: Family w/young children

The ship was beautiful. There was  a lot of fun activities on board and the burn the floor show was awesome ! The service was very poor while sitting out my the pool the servers would walk right by you without asking if you needed anything and wouldn't clean up around where we were sitting . Had to go to the bar to get drinks and it seemed like the bartenders were a lil bothered while ordering drinks . They would serve the person next to me then walk to the other side of the bar to seve someone else other than me . The food and service was great at  Teppan-Yaki ! Our chef was very good at what he does and also a great singer ! And all the food on board was great . The water slides is where the fun was at.I had a blast