Norwegian Getaway Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

All and All a Good Ship

Sail Date: April 10, 2016

Room Type: Suite

Nothing is perfect. So, let me start with the good stuff:

1. Amazing staff in the free dining room. The staff is without question the best of any Cruise Line. We have sailed on all of them....Just the best.

2. Housekeeping is a amazing.

3. Comics are truly at the top of their Game.

4. Ship was amazing

The bad:

Never book 9790....OMG...you will never sleep....right above the Jazz Club...that parties through the night....took us more time than it should have to get moved....like this is not an issue on every one of this ships cruises? Ya think they would close this room off? and the ship that books 3,900....only 2,700 were on board...thank goodness for that....

My second cruise with NCL so I can live with the bad since we got out of the noise tunnel..

Well they moved us to 13788 from 9790...see my comments on that disastor