Amazing trip...lifelong memories made!

Norwegian Getaway Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: April 10, 2016
Ship: Norwegian Getaway

This was my third cruise. We enjoyed every second from leaving to returning. Crew was amazing... food was delicious... cabin was great!  Planning our next one now . Jamaica was our favorite port on this one but we thoroughly enjoyed them all. The private island is also a favorite.

Entertainment had several adult themes not necessarily appropriate for families. Even games had adult themes that would've been just as good if it had been kept clean

The majority of crew members were beyond exceptional
Enrico in the Tropicana restaurant was astounding! One person at guest services (sorry. Don't remember a name) was rude to me when I reported that our refrigerator had not worked all qeek. She asked if I had reported it earlier and I stated that I had reported it to my cabin steward. She rudely told me that I should've reported it to guest services.

Tropicana restaurant is great with live music.

Favorite port!