Norwegian Getaway Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Contributor Level: Second Mate

Getaway from the NCL Getaway, Not that great.

Sail Date: October 31, 2015

The ship was beautiful, the staff was good, the shows were great. The food was BELOW standard from what I have typically received on 5 other cruise lines. Various restaurant menu selections were very limited. The buffet was not worth the elevator ride. The Cagney Steak House $75.00 (for 2) was good. The Seafood restaurant was only fair, 2 shrimp dinners $77.00. Very little directions or instructions through out the ship about various activities, events or debarkations, too many inconsistancys to mention. I had the drink package and I had to sign for EVERY drink, how stupid is that. Lastly, I left my cell phone charging in the stateroom when we left the ship, I checked with lost and found and I was just told it was never found, That says something about staff honesty. Will not sail NCL again...

Don't accidently forget anything in your stateroom when you leave, you'll never see it again.