Norwegian Getaway Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Honeymoon Getaway on the Getaway

Sail Date: October 10, 2015

I will start by saying that we were celebrating our honeymoon. We were married just the day before.

Our room was nice.Upon receiving our luggage we realized everything inside was wet and the luggage itself was torn. Surprisingly, we didn't have ANY liquids inside of our luggage. Needless to say the NCL took our laundry washed it and returned it the next day and also had a seamstress repair our luggage. However, several items were stained (large dark circles on all of our white clothing). After 3 days passed and several attempts to dry clean the clothing items the decision was made that the clothes were ruined. We were told that Guest Services would give us $50. FIFTY DOLLARS???? I thought the gentleman was kidding. He was not. I was mortified! NCL gave my husband and I a $100 on board credit. It was insulting to say the least. I have cruised with NCL in the past and have never been so upset.

Cabin / Stateroom Our room was great and our attendee was great as well.

We booked too late. Would have loved a balcony suite.

1 Comment