Norwegian Getaway Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

cruise

Sail Date: September 26, 2015

The theater is too small, to hold shows for everyone.  You had to book in advance the time you wanted to go.  I am not on vacation to worry about times and dates I booked a show. We booked shows then could not remember when.  I wanted to see the shows, but could not because I couldn't remember when.  On Carnival, you just showed up.  Also when the captain was making an announcement, you could not hear.  The music continued and the people in the gift shops were too busy promoting their merchandise, to listen to the captain or cruise director.  Carnival always has a big sale on their tee shirts, for $10.00.  The Getaway did not.  $20.00 for a tee shirt, is too much.  We had four sea days, which was too much.  I thought the cruise director would have come up with some activities or have a great gift shop sale, other than jewelry to make up for the unexpected sea day.

excellent
theater too small.
Not much to do in Tortilo.
Not enough geared to the older crowed. I tried to participate in an activity an the cruise director looked at me like he was shocked, In fact he had a surprise look on his face.
Miami, Florida
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
Tortola, British Virgin Islands
Take your own chairs. You will pay for a chair to sit on the beach. You will also pay extra to sit in the shade. Not many choices on beaches.