Norwegian Getaway Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Not the greatest

Sail Date: September 26, 2015

Cabin: 9174

Out of the five cruises my husband and I have been on this is definitely one of the lower rated. It started out okay, however due to a hurricane the route had to be changed. While I understand things beyond their control happen, I also feel as thought service should exceed expectations when things like this happen, instead I feel it went the other way. The cruise line made more money that day than they would have had people been able to get off the boat, however this didn't seem to make a difference. I also believe there were way too many "extras" that you had to pay for. A lot of extra fees for certain dining, certain shows, or even the daily surcharge charged to the room. definitely will not be sailing Norwegian again.