Norwegian Getaway Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Best Cruise I Have Ever Been On

Sail Date: September 12, 2015

This has been by far the best cruise I have been on. The staff was amazing and very friendly and did everything they can to make my vacation unforgettable, the food was amazing, and the ship was just beautiful. There are so many activities onboard for all ages and my family and I enjoyed it. The only thing that I had an issue with was the fact that people were coming into the dining rooms in shorts and flip flops, etc.  It was a very great experience and I would recommend going on the Norwegian Getaway.

Akim was a great waiter and we requested him most of the cruise. Chris was a good housekeeper and always cleaned the rooms on time. Alvin was fun and we did a lot with him on the slides. Elizabeth and Precious did great jobs at the spa with my children's facials and actually the whole staff at the spa were very friendly and they made our spa experience incredible.
I now it's freestyle cruise, but I think dining area should be more restricted for dress code. The dining rooms were beautiful, however I did not like the facts that people came to the restaurant with flip flops, t-shirts and shorts.