Norwegian Getaway Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

We love the Getaway!!

Sail Date: August 29, 2015

Hello - I wanted to share what an AMAZING time we had on the NCL Getaway.  There isn't one thing that we didn't absolutely love.  The entertainment was spectacular.  I love the fact that there was latin music on board and variety of shows, music, clubs, parties.  We loved Burn the floor!!!  The food was DELICIOUS!  We were very surprised at how many Cuban dishes there were, which we simply loved.  We were not expecting to see "chicharrones" on board and there they were at the Flamingo Bar & Grill.  Everything exceeded our expectations.  Oh and before I forget, I LOVED the ships décor - so Miami, so chic, so simple and yet so beautiful.  We highly recommend this cruise to everyone.

NCL, thanks for making such a beautiful ship that we enjoyed along with the beautiful ports of call.

Try the food at the Flamingo Bar and Grill - it was delicious!!!