I loved this family vacation of the Getaway!

Norwegian Getaway Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

7 Night Eastern Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: August 29, 2015
Ship: Norwegian Getaway
Cabin Type: Suite

The Haven is the only way to go!!!   Felt so special!!  Staff was was professional, and nice and helpful.  My teens enjoyed the ship and on board activities.  The food in the specialty restaurants was great and the service as well.  Being a part of the Haven package was a dream come true as I have cruises many times on Norwegian but never in the Haven.  I will never  travel any other way.  It was so enjoyable and relaxing!  Thank you staff at the Haven Court yard!  You are wonderful!