Norwegian Getaway Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Had a blast

Sail Date: May 16, 2015

We love the ship and the amenities however it was a little over crowded for our taste.  The negative was we could never get a spot at the pool unless we went down really early. I think when the capacity increases the number of pools should.  With only 1 adult pool space was limited.  They do have a foot pool in the adults only area which helped. As for the restaurants and other fun stuff to do it was great.  We especially loved the Mojito Bar.  The service was great as usual for Norwegian cruise lines.

Comedy was great but Legally Blond was not so great.
St Thomas is too commercialized. Fortunately this was when we picked to do an excursion. Unfortunately it was snorkeling and the fish were limited. Again overcrowded with multiple snorkeling boats at one time.
My bed had a lump in it but if I moved down further and hung my feet off it helped. It wasn't bad enough to request a new mattress so I don't know how they would've handled the request.
Miami, Florida
We went early and enjoyed the beach and restaurants.
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
A little too commercialized for me.
Tortola, British Virgin Islands
Went to the salt baths. They were amazing.
We did some shopping but mostly hung out on the ship. Been there before

The main dining rooms were great and we loved the Mojito Bar for enjoying less noise and more conversation with our group.

1 Comment