Beautiful Islands and a Great Cruise !

Norwegian Getaway Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

7 Night Eastern Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: May 16, 2015
Ship: Norwegian Getaway

I can recommend Norwegian Getaway Cruise for sure. Great food options, two big pool areas, four jacuzzi's, five water slides, mini golf, rock climbing, wooden course, plank, and so much more. I wish there was more things to do for a younger crowd. Only one club. Also, i wish they had a bigger variety of attractions to do daily. Some events repeats daily. But over all i give it 4 stars. It was my first cruise and it was amazing.

Bed amazing and shower was great
I wish there was more time to spent. Only 5 hours. You need a full day.
More time to spend in Atlantis. Its gigantic