My Norwegian experience

Norwegian Getaway Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

7 Night Eastern Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: May 16, 2015
Ship: Norwegian Getaway

I have done quite a few cruises with many different cruise lines, and I found the staff on this cruise (with the exception of a few) not very friendly. However, I thought the food was excellent, and the entertainment very good. I don't know if I would sail with this cruise line again, I just didn't enjoy myself as much as I'm use to doing when taking a vacation. Another thought, I felt that there should have had more frequent character appearances, even though I am an adult I still enjoy seeing the characters and the children's reactions to them.

The hallways by the cabin was very tight, I travel with special needs individuals who use wheelchairs, and it was very difficult maneuvering around, especially that the doors open out into the hallway. However, I loved the bathrooms in the staterooms, the showers in my category was excellent.

I happen to live in Florida, and everytime I have to cruise out of Miami I cringe, the porters are rude, demanding more tips than they are worth; and the ground staff are ver disoraganized.