Great Cruise, Housekeeper needs work.

Norwegian Getaway Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Helpful Vote: 1

7 Night Eastern Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: April 25, 2015
Ship: Norwegian Getaway
Cabin Type: Suite

Pretty ship, great selection of food and things to do. My only issue was with Housekeeping. It was hard to get our rooms made up. We would leave in the morning and come back 6 hours later and it still wasn't cleaned. This happened several times. We also had to ask for our mini-bar to be restocked. I paid for express laundry to get back the same day, this did not happen. I received it the following day. This was our only issue with this cruise was housekeeping.

Like I said it has a great selection of food and things to do. I have been on several cruise liners, this was our first time sailing NCL, if their housekeeping could get inline with Royal Caribbean I will be back. Better cruise liner than Royal if Housekeepers are better.

Spa is great