Room

Norwegian Getaway Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

7 Night Eastern Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: April 25, 2015

This is my first time on the Norwegian cruise line, service was great, food was great and I love the freestyle dining. My only downfall for my experience is the room. the stateroom was a little small not much room to move around, the bathroom is too small when taking a shower it is very hard to enjoy the shower, my husband keep hitting his hand on the side of the enclosure of the shower. for storing your clothes it's not very good. I would take this ship again but next time I will be more prepared, Also , if you want to go for some entertainment, most of the shows there was a charge, I have been on 4 different cruise line this is the first time I have to pay to go to a show on a cruise. Disappointed with that.

great service

I didn't like that there is a charge to go to a show.

No kids

I don't remember their names, but the lady that took care of our stateroom was very helpful and pleasant. The seaters at Savor Restaurant they are amazing they work on 4/28 and 4/29 They make my anniversary very special. Thank you all.

Clean

Small space, make sure you carry something to help with storage like an over door pockets storage. It will help.

if you are not staying in the suite or the Heaven carry an overdoor organizer it will help you a lot with storage.

Nice island I would visit it again.
Although it was new and not much shopping in the area, it was great to go around the Island and learn about the great history.
Shopping.