Norwegian Getaway Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Third Mate

Sail Date: October 04, 2014

The cruise ship was okay, the service in some of the restaurants was not the best.  I'm not use to asking for a condiment like barbecue sauce and it taking 30 minute and you never return with it.  The food is only good in the specialty restaurants but why should you have to pay for what the other cruise lines offer for free.  They offer a proper captains night, I didn't even know when it was it's called Norwegian night and I was going to the specialty restaurant.  I ate at the Italian restaurant, Modera and Cagney steak house the food was good in all three, but the regular dining room the fooe wasn't good.

Food and Dining Horrible