Norwegian Getaway Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Third Mate

Best Ever!!!

Sail Date: October 04, 2014

Room Type: Suite

We absolutely had the time of our lives on this wonderful cruise liner. It was elegant and I liked the idea of free cruising. The only bad experience I had was I was stung by some fire coral and was in extreme pain for approximately 8-10 hours and the Medical staff only offered me Motrin for pain, again being an old ER Nurse I know a thing or two having been around the block more than once. I never ever let my patients leave my care feeling the same way they did when they arrived. Other than that one bad experience my wife and I had a very enjoyable experience.The restaurants and service was impeccable and  everything was top of the line.

New ship and everything had that new car smell
All the restaurants and food were impeccable, we dined using the Ultimate Dining Package and it was worth every penny
The staff were not overly attentive ,in your face, but were there when and if you needed something, which I liked very much. The only bad experience was with the insensitivity of the Medical Crew during my visit to Sick Bay.
The shows were very well produced and we loved every minute of entertainment
Did not attend any childrens shows.
Loved the Casino and shopping on board
We went on racing yaughts, Power snorkeling and scuba diving and I could say it was all wonderful except the power snorkeling. The reason behind this was there were 40 people and only 3 power devices and by the time it got around to me 2 of them had broken.
Miami, Florida
Philipsburg, St. Maarten
Ocean yaughting
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
Snorkeling with the green turtles
Scuba, scuba, scuba