getaway

Norwegian Getaway Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

7 Night Eastern Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: September 27, 2014
Ship: Norwegian Getaway

We are fairly easy to please on a cruise,I love them all.Our only real complaint was the dinner food in the included restaraunts.We were on the Epic 2 years ago and the food was MUCH better at dinner.We were with 2 other couples only one had been on a Norwegian cruise before,and I kept telling the couple that had not,how good the food was compared to Carnival,which is where they go all the time.I had to eat my words,and even the couple that had been on Norwegian before, were disappointed in the food too.

We were ALL upset to find out they stopped having Lobster about 2 weeks earlier.

I know I said I had one complaint,but our room was not very clean,nor kept very clean at all the whole week,I believe they did not vacumn once,as I saw the same pieces of small debris on the carpet all week.I needed to ask constantly for ice in our ice bucket.Service is not the same anywhere on most ships, ever since they started to guarantee the workers their tips ahead of time.

dinner food not good at all,quality and taste

n/a

room was great,service very poor

lido breakfast and lunch good food and variety