Norwegian Getaway Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

New Ship

Sail Date: July 12, 2014

Room Type: Suite

The first day in Getaway gave me very bad impression. I felt so upset because the Staffs in Kids club were not friendly ,no patient and no smile.  In the restaurant the waiters and waitress were no smile everyone  have long face. This was my fifth time to take the cruise first time for NCL and have such a  bad experience .I will not choose NCL anymore. Now I understood why NCL rating only rate 3Star. Overall the house keeping service was very good and the food in all the food outlet were very delicious.

new ship is very nice
Food was very delicious
some show need to pay about $35
Staff were not friendly and rude
we loved and enjoyed the onboard activities very much
the balcony was very small