New Ship

Norwegian Getaway Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

7 Night Eastern Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: July 12, 2014
Ship: Norwegian Getaway
Cabin Type: Suite

The first day in Getaway gave me very bad impression. I felt so upset because the Staffs in Kids club were not friendly ,no patient and no smile.  In the restaurant the waiters and waitress were no smile everyone  have long face. This was my fifth time to take the cruise first time for NCL and have such a  bad experience .I will not choose NCL anymore. Now I understood why NCL rating only rate 3Star. Overall the house keeping service was very good and the food in all the food outlet were very delicious.

Food was very delicious

we loved and enjoyed the onboard activities very much

some show need to pay about $35

Staff were not friendly and rude

new ship is very nice

the balcony was very small