Norwegian Getaway Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

family cruise

Sail Date: June 14, 2014

the ship was lively and the food evrywhere was wonderful. Things for everyone to do at all times.

My 19year old grandson was a little bored as there was nowhere special for young adults to gather, rather once you were too old for teenage club there was just gathering areas for adults of all ages.

I think it would have been nice had there

been an 18-30 area also.

The only really problem we found was the pool area. The pool was too small and the seating around it was too limited.

However, all in all I would say it was one of the top cruises our family has been on and I recommended to anyone.