Norwegian Gem Cruise Review to Canada, New England, New York

Purser

Norwegian Gem

Sail Date: September 17, 2016

Staff was very pleasant and nice. I've never taken a course where the quest were dressed so sloppy.  They really should in force a dress code for the dining room. Leaving the ship needs much improvement. Luggage no signs of color or numbers were posted.  Transfer was a nightmare. I had to go to JFK person on curb didn't know where the bus was or if one was coming.  I made my flight by 15 min. I would never or recommend Norwegian again.

Room attendant was great. Room small, but I expected that being an inside cabin.

If you've been on a cruse before expect many things different.