Norwegian Gem Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

eastern carribean on the GEM

Sail Date: April 21, 2016

Everything on the GEM was great, the food, service, entertainment, etc. However just be wary to stay away from the casino. It was really a downer. Everyone I spoke to lost mega bucks and after playing there for several days with absolutely no payback, I found their renovations of this part of the ship to  be less than satisfactory. There wasn't even one taker for a hold em cash game.

a little tight in the closet/dressing table area. It was set up a different way than we're used to and my 6'5" guy and myself couldn't get ready at the same time.
too short of time in Tortola

stay far away from the casino