eastern carribean on the GEM

Norwegian Gem Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

9 Night Eastern Caribbean (New York Roundtrip)
Sail Date: April 21, 2016
Ship: Norwegian Gem

Everything on the GEM was great, the food, service, entertainment, etc. However just be wary to stay away from the casino. It was really a downer. Everyone I spoke to lost mega bucks and after playing there for several days with absolutely no payback, I found their renovations of this part of the ship to  be less than satisfactory. There wasn't even one taker for a hold em cash game.

a little tight in the closet/dressing table area. It was set up a different way than we're used to and my 6'5" guy and myself couldn't get ready at the same time.

stay far away from the casino