wonderful

Norwegian Gem Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

9 Night Eastern Caribbean (New York Roundtrip)
Sail Date: April 21, 2016
Ship: Norwegian Gem

It was so enjoyable,restful and exciting. I spent quality time with my son's family, especially my grandchildren.   Who had a great time. I think the word they used was awesome. My grandson said who wouldn't have a good time on a cruise. I enjoyed the lay back style.

Grandson could wait each day to go to Splash Academy.

Very helpful and more than pleasent

A little tight but kept clean. We were only in cabin to sleep and change clothes.

We met about three times as a family in the resturants. Food good and services exceptional.

Listen to Jake for shopping and restaurant
Visit Cokely beach .
Did leave the ship but family came back with much fun to tell about I enjoyed being on ship.
Only a half day too short but family still had fun