Norwegian Gem Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

wonderful

Sail Date: April 21, 2016

It was so enjoyable,restful and exciting. I spent quality time with my son's family, especially my grandchildren.   Who had a great time. I think the word they used was awesome. My grandson said who wouldn't have a good time on a cruise. I enjoyed the lay back style.

A little tight but kept clean. We were only in cabin to sleep and change clothes.
One visit was too short a time span.
Grandson could wait each day to go to Splash Academy.
Very helpful and more than pleasent
New York, New York
San Juan, Puerto Rico
Listen to Jake for shopping and restaurant
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
Visit Cokely beach .
Philipsburg, St. Maarten
Did leave the ship but family came back with much fun to tell about I enjoyed being on ship.
Tortola, British Virgin Islands
Only a half day too short but family still had fun

We met about three times as a family in the resturants. Food good and services exceptional.