Norwegian Gem Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

What a great Trip!

Sail Date: April 11, 2016

We loved our 10 night cruise on NCL. Highlights: Ramona and Salvador at the Atrium Bar-the best bartenders for those of you who require attentive bartending while on vacation. Omar the Assistant Maitre'd, lovely make friends at start of cruise-he'll get you an ocean view in the Grand Pacific-or anything you want or need. Joy-our room attendant-outstanding, cheerful! did not once infer how long or hard she worked (uncommon at times with staff), jumped into our room the minute we vacated and then left it spotless every time. Shore excursion: Norman Island in Tortola snorkel trip-amazing. Crew brought us directly to the most beautiful spot to snorkel in caves and see an abundance of tropical fish and sea life. Try to make it to all the shows they are EXCELLENT. And we are not typically into going to shows. What would I do different? I would not do the specialty restaurants, the restaurants on the ship that are included are more than fancy and good. That being said-I do recommend Moderno. Worth every penny but make sure you come on an EMPTY stomach. I would have sprung for a balcony cabin, 10 days inside cabin is a bit too long. I would have snorkeled in St Thomas and skipped Magen's Beach.

a little small, loved our attendant Joy

Spring for the balcony. Go to the Shows.