10 night eastern caribbean on the Gem

Norwegian Gem Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

10 Night Eastern Caribbean (New York Roundtrip)
Sail Date: February 01, 2016

The ship is beautiful. Very well maintained.  All staff were wonderful.  I think the "washy washy" is a bit demeaning to the ladies at the entrance to the  Garden Cafe.

The Spa was the best, very relaxing.  The people there were great.

I think everything else is covered below.Happy

Leo, Dana were great. The waitress from Honduras in the Irish bar was the best. I am sorry. I don't know her name.

Cabin was always clean. Never needed a thing. Amare was great.

I think the food in the main dining was much better before the restaurants came to be.I
Previously the restaurants were a set price, not expensive. I don't like that everything is ala carte. The Habachi restaurant was excellent. The chef was excellent.

Not much to see.