Norwegian Gem Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Norwegian Gem

Sail Date: February 01, 2016

Nice ship, not as spectacular as some but still nice. Service was the best I have had up to now, they pay attention to their guests' needs and the cruise director Alvin made it his mission to exchange with the guests and was attentive to their feedback. Great representative for the Gem. All workers were extremely polite and wlling to please. Supervisors of each service were highly visible.

My only complaint is the food quality-I did not look forward to dining as I have on other cruise liners. Food was plain and bland.

Cabin was as expected
Food quality and presentation was poorer than on other cruise lines

All was good, space always available at Stardust theatre, chairs on pool deck were reserved very early thus it was difficult to get chairs at times