Norwegian Gem Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Encouraging but need improvement

Sail Date: December 13, 2015

I was not impressed with the food; need to step it up a notch.  Too much chicken, need to serve more fish. The overall cruise was good. The entertainment was excellent especially the new generation band.  The piano player at the magnum was very entaining. The most part of the crews that I enjoyed was the enterainment, I was not board I was fully entertainment.

The bed head was next to the cabin entrance of the crew stairs. There were constant banging of the door and running up and down the stairs. When we were at sea one morning we heard like a container was rolling back and forth and banging constantly at bed head of our cabin.
very organized
very good
If you cannot swim there is nothing at Tortola for you.
Need bigger room for game shows and for dance
Children's Programs n/a
very good
Dale, cabin steward and Tom Nguyen at Guest Service desk
Need to serve more fish dishes, too much chicken.

Spinnaker lounge is too small for dance and trivia game show