Norwegian Gem Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

An unforgettable expeirance.

Sail Date: December 13, 2015

This was my 4th NWG cruise, the quality has become lower, some fellow passengers were impolite, some with improper attires. Food is so-so at Garden Cafe. Chinese foods at Orchid Garden were terrible, many dishes did not taste Chinese. Seafood Udon had no sea food excepted three pieces of fake crab meat and udon was not udon noodle, it's a lo-mein. Chow-fen doodle was not chow-fen noodle, a cellophane noodle and taste like noodle just flavored with soy sauce and too sweet. The complimentary dinners at Grand Pacific and Magenta were good. Evening shows were OK. MOST of all, NWG committed a very grave mistake: I was told a wrong pier number, GEM was at #90, NWG rep told me over the phone, it was #88. In fact, #88 was for Breakaway. At pier 90 we dropped off luggage with porter, and they send them through conveyer right away, and the luggage became a needle in the hay stock. By the time we found out it's the wrong pier, we had very hard time retrieving our luggage. It took three hours to find our luggages and one was sent to wrong room. How could NWG rep not know the pier number, it's so important to be correct.

Bedding smelled bad, my wife did not sleep the whole night until they changed it with new blanket and pillow,
Food and Dining See the my overall comments above.