Norwegian Gem Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

10 day cruise

Sail Date: February 27, 2015

This cruise was a great time. first of all the entertainment was amazing.. they had a great cruise director name Dan Dan who was so very funny. the ports were really nice. we did four different excursions and one on each. we had a balcony stateroom. the room was very small. but in a central location. getting on the ship and off the ship was a breeze. the nightly shows were almost always different. the food on the ship if you're not a vegetarian like I am is plentiful my husband was able to enjoy everything. if you are a vegetarian again which I am. the option weren't as plentiful. I would like to see more vegetarian based dishes. we ended up eating mostly in the buffet. that seem to have the most options for me. the breakfast in a buffet was amazing great spread. The complimentary restaurant were okay. but I would not recommend them. the only restaurant we did go to that you would pay for was the Italian restaurant. the service was far better and the food was really nice. we also did a spa package for 10 nights it was a hundred eighty nine dollars for a ten day stay. which was okay the spa packages they had were kinda crazy. I think that if they were little bit more affordable more people would have been able to do them. overall the trip was is really nice. I definitely would consider cruising Norwegian again. especially because the entertainment was amazing.