Amazing Vacation

Norwegian Gem Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Contributor Level: Third Mate

9 Night Eastern Caribbean (New York Roundtrip)
Sail Date: January 21, 2015
Ship: Norwegian Gem

Loved, loved this time on the GEM. My stateroom with the balcony was better than I hoped.  This is the only way to travel.  The make your own perfume was a wonderful and one of the high lights of my trip.  The spa was so refreshing.  Won $1,200 in the casino. I came home to the cold New England winter storms rested, refreshed, and lost 9lbs in nine days.  Looking forward to spring time and planting topical plants in my garden this year...

I traveled by myself, and eating in the dining rooms was not comfortable.

Happy, happy crew.

My steward Melvin Ambid was the best.. I wanted to take him home with me.

I regret not getting the drink card for the trip and the dinning card as well. Great time was had!!