Norwegian Gem Cruise Review to Canada, New England, New York

Great cruise!

Sail Date: September 13, 2014

This was my first NCL cruise and I must say it was wonderful!  Ive cruised probably 17-20 times on probably 5-6 cruise lines.  Only one of those has been disappointing; we love this type of vacation.  But I must say that the NCL Gem was a truly beautiful ship, clean, easy to navigate, ample spaces in all the right places, great on-board entertainment, great food--just all around an A+ for me.  The staff was wonderful and attentive, always cheerful ad friendly.  I will look for the first opportunity I can find to board an NCL ship!

Children's Programs N/A
New York, New York
We only embarked/disembarked here.
Halifax, Nova Scotia
It was a little cool our day there.
Saint John, New Brunswick
Some of the friendliest people you'll ever meet!
Bar Harbor, Maine
A favorite port!
Boston, Massachusetts
Enjoyed Quincy Market
Newport, Rhode Island
Take the Cliff Walk.

Dinner in the Blue Pacific Diining Room--excellent! Having a bad hair day? Go see Taleatha in the Salon!