Great cruise!

Norwegian Gem Cruise Review to Canada, New England, New York

7 Night Canada & New England (New York Roundtrip)
Sail Date: September 13, 2014
Ship: Norwegian Gem

This was my first NCL cruise and I must say it was wonderful!  Ive cruised probably 17-20 times on probably 5-6 cruise lines.  Only one of those has been disappointing; we love this type of vacation.  But I must say that the NCL Gem was a truly beautiful ship, clean, easy to navigate, ample spaces in all the right places, great on-board entertainment, great food--just all around an A+ for me.  The staff was wonderful and attentive, always cheerful ad friendly.  I will look for the first opportunity I can find to board an NCL ship!

N/A

Dinner in the Blue Pacific Diining Room--excellent! Having a bad hair day? Go see Taleatha in the Salon!

We only embarked/disembarked here.
It was a little cool our day there.
Some of the friendliest people you'll ever meet!
A favorite port!